Removing search.handycafe.com Easily
Errors generated by search.handycafe.com
0x8024400F WU_E_PT_WMI_ERROR There was an unspecified Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) error., 0x8024A004 WU_E_AU_PAUSED Automatic Updates was unable to process incoming requests because it was paused., Error 0x80200056, 0x80248019 WU_E_DS_NEEDWINDOWSSERVICE A request to remove the Windows Update service or to unregister it with Automatic Updates was declined because it is a built-in service and/or Automatic Updates cannot fall back to another service., 0x8024000A WU_E_COULDNOTCANCEL Cancellation of the operation was not allowed., 0x80244025 WU_E_PT_FILE_LOCATIONS_CHANGED Operation failed due to a changed file location; refresh internal state and resend., 0x000000C9, 0x80248013 WU_E_DS_DUPLICATEUPDATEID The server sent the same update to the client with two different revision IDs., 0x80242010 WU_E_UH_FALLBACKERROR The update handler failed to fall back to the self-contained content., 0x8024D011 WU_E_SELFUPDATE_REQUIRED Windows Update Agent must be updated before search can continue., 0x0000003E, 0x80248007 WU_E_DS_NODATA The information requested is not in the data store., 0x80242000 WU_E_UH_REMOTEUNAVAILABLE A request for a remote update handler could not be completed because no remote process is available., 0x80244028 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_COOKIES_CREATED Windows Update Agent was unable to create any valid authentication cookies., Error 0x800F0923, 0x000000D7, Error 0xC1900202 – 0x20008, 0x8024C007 WU_E_DRV_NO_PRINTER_CONTENT Information required for the synchronization of applicable printers is missing., 0x000000CD
Simple And Best Way To Delete search.handycafe.com From Operating System
Detailed Description About search.handycafe.com
search.handycafe.com is detected as harmful Operating System virus which makes your Operating System sick. This obnoxious virus prohibits your Operating System from performing even normal functionality. search.handycafe.com is designed to relentlessly replicate itself to every corner of the Operating System. Main objective of any Operating System threat is to infect your Operating System which in turn infect important user’s as well as system’s programs and files. In the past few years, infection due to this virus has increased around millions of Operating System have been infected.
The enormous usage of Internet has increased the Operating System infection because more than ten thousands of Operating System viruses are ruling over Internet. search.handycafe.com is nasty virus with the ability to hide itself and escape virus detection process to stay for longer time inside the system. All this is done just to satisfy the need of the hackers. Hackers intend to extort money from the innocent users. And if you are a novice user then you might get this virus installed on your system mistakenly.
How Does search.handycafe.com Infiltrate Your Operating System ?
Even though you follow rules while surfing Internet, there are some probabilities that you will get malwares on your Operating System. Since Operating System viruses use deceptive tricks, you can be tricked easily. Some such type of methods used by search.handycafe.com are –
- Visiting infected domains.
- Opening spam emails containing viruses.
- Downloading infected media players, system utilities and other toolbars.
- Installing softwares without reading its license agreement.
- Sharing media files using infected storage devices.
Possible Symptoms Of search.handycafe.com
Operating System threats are programmed to harm Operating System and user’s data and so does search.handycafe.com. It can delete your files, damage system programs, reformat hard drives, corrupt stored data. Flood the network with traffic to make internet activity, a difficult task. Even a small threat disrupts Operating System’s performance, make Operating System sluggish, frequent Operating System and application crashes, sapping Operating System memory, inconsistent Operating System behavior and data loss.
search.handycafe.com also disables security programs installed on your Operating System and can steal your private information in order to sell it to third party business and earn profit.
Other Reference sites
|Delete search.handycafe.com Completely|
|Uninstall search.handycafe.com from Windows XP|
|Guide To Remove search.handycafe.com|
Method 5 : Reset Browsers Settings
Easy Method For Removal Of search.handycafe.com From Operating System
For Win XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start menu and then click Restart option.
- Press F8 while Operating System boots-up.
- Under Advanced Boot option, select Safe Mode With Networking.
For Win 8
- Press Shift key while clicking on Restart button on the Shutdown menu.
- Now, select Troubleshoot – > Advanced options.
- Click on Startup Setting.
- Click Restart button.
- Press F5 key for the option Safe Mode With Networking.
For Win 10
- Click on Start button – > Power button – > tap the restart button while pressing the Shift key.
- Now click Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option – > Startup Settings – > Restart.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode With Networking pressing F6 option from the list.
- Right click on Taskbar.
- In the menu, choose Start Task Manager.
- From the various running process, select the unwanted process.
- Click End Task.
For Win XP/Vista/7
- Click Start menu.
- Goto Control Panel and click.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select the unwanted program installed.
- And, click on Delete button.
For Win 8
- Press Win + W to open start menu.
- Goto Settings option and click on Control Panel.
- Then, choose Delete a program.
- Click on all the programs that are unwanted and click on Delete.
For Win 10
- Press Start button and choose Settings option.
- Select Settings – > App and Features option.
- In Apps and Features tab, select the unwanted programs and click Delete.
- Press Win + r keys together to open run dialog box.
- In the run box, type regedit and hit Enter key.
- In the regedit window, locate the unwanted entries and Delete them.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser and click on Chrome menu.
- Click Settings option from the list.
- In the search box, type RESET and press Enter.
- At last, click the Reset button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox To Delete search.handycafe.com
- Click on the menu button present in the top right corner of the screen after opening your Mozilla browser.
- Click on Refresh Firefox after selecting troubleshooting Information option.
- In the pop-up window, again click on Refresh Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open Edge menu.
- Click on Settings option – > View Advanced Settings option.
- Tap <Add New> option.
- Type the URL of desired search engine and press Add as default option.
Reset Internet Explorer to Delete search.handycafe.com
- Click on Tools menu – > Internet option – > Advance tab.
- Now, hit the Reset button.
- Select Delete Personal Settings option and tap Reset button.
- Click Close button and restart your browser.
From Chrome 50.0.2661
- At first, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on gear icon in your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option and goto Extension.
- Select all unwanted extensions.
- Click on trash bin icon to Delete search.handycafe.com from Google Chrome.
From IE 10:10.0.8400.00000
- Press Alt+T buttons or click on Gear icon to open Tools menu.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Locate search.handycafe.com related add-ons – > Disable button.
- Click More information button and finally click on Delete button to completely Delete search.handycafe.com.
- Click on the gear icon present at the top right corner of the browser.
- Select Add-ons option. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Find add-on related to search.handycafe.com you want to Delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Restart if it asks.
From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon and click Settings then.
- Now, select A specific page or pages under the Open with option.
- Choose Custom option and type the URL of the page you want to set as your browser’s default homepage.