Uninstall Hi.ru from Windows 2000
More error whic Hi.ru causes
0x8024000A WU_E_COULDNOTCANCEL Cancellation of the operation was not allowed., 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name, 0x000000A2, 0x0000010C, 0x80244031 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_FILE_FORMAT The format of a metadata file was invalid., 0x0000009A, 0x000000D1, 0xf0826 CBS_E_PENDING_VICTIM Package failed to install because another pended package failed., 0x00000070, 0x8024401E WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GONE Same as HTTP status 410 – requested resource is no longer available at the server., 0x8024D010 WU_E_SETUP_INVALID_REGISTRY_DATA Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the registry contains invalid information.
Simple And Best Way To Remove Hi.ru From OS
Detailed Description About Hi.ru
Hi.ru is detected as harmful OS virus which makes your OS sick. This obnoxious virus prohibits your OS from performing even normal functionality. Hi.ru is designed to relentlessly replicate itself to every corner of the OS. Main objective of any OS threat is to infect your OS which in turn infect important user’s as well as system’s programs and files. In the past few years, infection due to this virus has increased around millions of OS have been infected.
The enormous usage of Internet has increased the OS infection because more than ten thousands of OS viruses are ruling over Internet. Hi.ru is nasty virus with the ability to hide itself and escape virus detection process to stay for longer time inside the system. All this is done just to satisfy the need of the hackers. Hackers intend to extort money from the innocent users. And if you are a novice user then you might get this virus installed on your system mistakenly.
How Does Hi.ru Infiltrate Your OS ?
Even though you follow rules while surfing Internet, there are some probabilities that you will get malwares on your OS. Since OS viruses use deceptive tricks, you can be tricked easily. Some such type of methods used by Hi.ru are –
- Visiting infected domains.
- Opening spam emails containing viruses.
- Downloading infected media players, system utilities and other toolbars.
- Installing softwares without reading its license agreement.
- Sharing media files using infected storage devices.
Possible Symptoms Of Hi.ru
OS threats are programmed to harm OS and user’s data and so does Hi.ru. It can delete your files, damage system programs, reformat hard drives, corrupt stored data. Flood the network with traffic to make internet activity, a difficult task. Even a small threat disrupts OS’s performance, make OS sluggish, frequent OS and application crashes, sapping OS memory, inconsistent OS behavior and data loss.
Hi.ru also disables security programs installed on your OS and can steal your private information in order to sell it to third party business and earn profit.
Other Reference sites
|How To Delete Hi.ru|
|Uninstall Hi.ru In Simple Clicks|
|Delete Hi.ru from Windows 2000|
Method 5 : Reset Browsers Settings
Easy Method For Uninstallation Of Hi.ru From OS
For Win XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start menu and then click Restart option.
- Press F8 while OS boots-up.
- Under Advanced Boot option, select Safe Mode With Networking.
For Win 8
- Press Shift key while clicking on Restart button on the Shutdown menu.
- Now, select Troubleshoot – > Advanced options.
- Click on Startup Setting.
- Click Restart button.
- Press F5 key for the option Safe Mode With Networking.
For Win 10
- Click on Start button – > Power button – > tap the restart button while pressing the Shift key.
- Now click Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option – > Startup Settings – > Restart.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode With Networking pressing F6 option from the list.
- Right click on Taskbar.
- In the menu, choose Start Task Manager.
- From the various running process, select the unwanted process.
- Click End Task.
For Win XP/Vista/7
- Click Start menu.
- Goto Control Panel and click.
- Click on Remove a Program option.
- Select the unwanted program installed.
- And, click on Remove button.
For Win 8
- Press Win + W to open start menu.
- Goto Settings option and click on Control Panel.
- Then, choose Remove a program.
- Click on all the programs that are unwanted and click on Remove.
For Win 10
- Press Start button and choose Settings option.
- Select Settings – > App and Features option.
- In Apps and Features tab, select the unwanted programs and click Remove.
- Press Win + r keys together to open run dialog box.
- In the run box, type regedit and hit Enter key.
- In the regedit window, locate the unwanted entries and Remove them.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser and click on Chrome menu.
- Click Settings option from the list.
- In the search box, type RESET and press Enter.
- At last, click the Reset button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox To Remove Hi.ru
- Click on the menu button present in the top right corner of the screen after opening your Mozilla browser.
- Click on Refresh Firefox after selecting troubleshooting Information option.
- In the pop-up window, again click on Refresh Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open Edge menu.
- Click on Settings option – > View Advanced Settings option.
- Tap <Add New> option.
- Type the URL of desired search engine and press Add as default option.
Reset Internet Explorer to Remove Hi.ru
- Click on Tools menu – > Internet option – > Advance tab.
- Now, hit the Reset button.
- Select Remove Personal Settings option and tap Reset button.
- Click Close button and restart your browser.
From Chrome 54.0.2840
- At first, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on gear icon in your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option and goto Extension.
- Select all unwanted extensions.
- Click on trash bin icon to Remove Hi.ru from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
- Press Alt+T buttons or click on Gear icon to open Tools menu.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Locate Hi.ru related add-ons – > Disable button.
- Click More information button and finally click on Remove button to completely Remove Hi.ru.
From Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1
- Click on the gear icon present at the top right corner of the browser.
- Select Add-ons option. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Find add-on related to Hi.ru you want to Remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart if it asks.
From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon and click Settings then.
- Now, select A specific page or pages under the Open with option.
- Choose Custom option and type the URL of the page you want to set as your browser’s default homepage.